Please Read This Campaign Finance Disclosure Information
- To contribute you must be at least eighteen years old.
- This contribution must be made from your own funds, and not from funds being provided to you by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- You must make this contribution with your own personal check, and not with a corporate or business check or a check issued to another person.
- To contribute you must be a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- The maximum individual contribution is $2000
- If you contribute more than $100 you must identify your employer and indicate your occupation. (If retired or unemployed, just indicate that).
To make an online contribution
- Click on the “Contribute Now” Link.
You will be redirected to a secure payment form.
- In the “Description” field, enter your occupation, employer, and employers address. If you are unemployed or retired, please indicate this. This information is required for contributions of $100 or more.
- In the “Price per item” field, enter the amount you wish to contribute. Leave the “Quantity” as “1”
- Click “Continue”
- Please select your payment method. You don’t need to log into PayPal. You may simply click, “Pay with credit or debit card” option.
- Please fill out the billing information
- After Submitting your payment, return here and complete the contact form bellow:
Please click here to
To make a contribution by mail
Please make your check payable to: “Vote For Bettie Cook Scott”
and mail it to:
DETROIT, MI 48224